Our specialty is helping our clients have an incredibly relaxing and hassle free journey while enjoying a unique and memorable experience.
Some of the Best Sushi you can get, Ginza
Looking for that "Trip of a Lifetime" to Japan? Japan Travel Packages can customize and create that trip for you! Japan has become one the hottest destinations in the world because of it's fascinating culture, incredible food, natural and man-made beauty, cleanliness, safety and so much more. However, although it is relativity small in size compared to other countries, it is deep in tradition and culture making it a challenge for even the most experienced travelers. And, although Japan has been profusely increasing its English abilities and signage (especially for the 2020 Olympics), once you get off the "typical" beaten path, communication does become more difficult. Why not just relax and let us plan and guide you on a fabulous journey to Japan! Click Here to learn more about us.
Hidden and Secret spots only known by Japan Travel Packages
Japan Bespoke Travel
(Custom Planned Travel)
Japan Travel Packages will create a completely custom & unique Japan experience that you won’t find anywhere else. We will suggest ideas, listen to your desires and meticulously design your trip around your interests, unique ideas, personal travel pace and accommodation preferences to create the perfect trip that fits your style. Or, if you don't have the time or don't want to deal with it... it can be as simple as, "I want to spend a few nights in Tokyo eating the best food Tokyo has to offer and then a couple nights at a Hot Springs resort" and we will handle everything. Some examples of experiences you may be interested in are:
- Soaking in an absolutely gorgeous hot springs and eating Kaiseki dinners at luxurious Japanese Ryokans (Japanese Inns)
- Strolling through some of Japanese most fascinating historic towns and villages
- Eating at traditional Japanese Izakaya restaurants dripping with atmosphere and dining at Michelin-Starred Restaurants
- Viewing some of Japan's incredible modern architecture and meticulously tended gardens
- Visiting centuries-old craft shops in the back-streets and alley's of Kyoto, Takayama, Kurashiki and more
- Getting that "perfect view" of Mt. Fuji (or even climbing it) or visiting the Sagano Bamboo Forest in Kyoto
- and ANYTHING else Japan has to offer!
Secret Japanese Garden in Tokyo
Once we learn about your interests, priorities and travel style we can begin putting together a custom itinerary for you. If you have an idea of your "perfect" trip we will be happy to put it all together and guide you. If you don't have much of an idea of what you would like to see and do, we can work with you and make suggestions that match your desires.
Our Private Custom Tour Client Services Include:
- A Japan specialist that will answer questions & help you organize your thoughts.
- A custom made itinerary which is based on our extensive knowledge of Japan & first-hand experiences.
- All accommodations that match your tastes in Hotels & Ryokans (Japanese Style Inns).
- Daily planned attractions, experiences & or activities; or free days with no plans at all.
- Professional Travel & Logistic planning so you can travel hassle free and with peace of mind.
- Advice, suggesstions and recommendations from us for destinations, lodging and dining.
- 24/7 Emergency Contact and support while in Japan.
Below are approximate estimates for our Custom Japan Tours.
Luxury Trips feature the absolute best Japan has to offer. You will be staying at the top luxury Hotels and Ryokans (Japanese Inns), the owner of Japan Travel Packages will personally guide you, private transportation & or First Class transport, and incredible meals. Our prices for Luxury Trips start at around $1,000 per person per day and up.
1st Class Trips feature a good balance of luxury & comfort. You will stay at excellent luxury hotels and Ryokans (Japanese Inns), while being escorted by our best private guides (or maybe the Japan Travel Packages owner depending on availability). While travelling you will use a mix of private cars and public transportation (depending on speed and convenience). Our prices for 1st Class Trips start at around $800-$1,000 per person per day.
Upper Class Trips feature select Hotels and Ryokans (Japanese Inns), professional guides and all your transport between destinations (typically public transportation with some private buses and cars). Our prices for Upper Class Trips start at about $500-$800 per person per day.
Custom Planning Fee
In order to dedicate our time and efforts to our clients, we do require an up-front "Custom Planning Fee" for our Bespoke Tours to Japan. This is a non-refundable fee but fully applicable toward the final cost of your trip. The fee varies depending on the length of the trip and how complicated the itinerary will be but typically the fee ranges from $100 to $500. After you contact us with your initial ideas we can let you know how much this fee will be.
Ready for a "Trip of a Lifetime" to Japan?
Please click the button below, fill out our form and lets start the conversation.
Note that we cannot respond to inquiries that are not related to working together on a Private Custom Tour to Japan. If your looking for information about Japan and or travel advice in Japan, please visit our Japan living and traveling website SnapJapan.com